The SMSEntertainment Ltd (the “Company”, “We” or “our”) is committed to handling and storing personal information in compliance with the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This applies whether the information is obtained directly from individuals through the company website by completing web forms or by other means such as phone calls, e-mail, and printed form or in person. It also applies to information obtained from publicly available sources.
In all instances the company is the data controller.
What information do we collect?
• Biographical – name, title
• Contact details – postal address, email address, phone number
• Current interests and preferences, e.g. genres of music, plays
• Attendance at events
How do we collect the information?
Information is collected under the following circumstances:
• Information that you provide by filling form on company website
• Booking tickets online or in person
• Subscribing to company mailing lists or other marketing communications
• Through personal contact with directors, staff
• From publicly available sources
Our website does not collect any data from your computer which can potentially be used to identify you personally unless you buy a product or service or send it to us in our contact form.
We use ‘Cookies’ on our website to allow us to see how our website is used and to improve our services to you. None of this information identifies you personally.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies or you can select the ‘opt-out’ at the download request page.
Where your information is stored
Your information is stored on secure, password protected databases and networks. Access to the information is given only to staff with the appropriate authorisation.
Why do we collect the information?
We collect the information in order to:
• To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
• manage contact with, and provide information to, customers
• communicate news about the SMSEntertainment
• communicate news about events managed by SMSEntertainment
• identify potential sponsors, supporters
You have the right to request copies of any of your data held by the SMSentertainment. Any access request may be subject to a nominal fee to meet Our costs in providing you with details of such information and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to have your data rectified or erased
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
If you have any queries or comments about this policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org